Classic Neopolitan Cooking & The Freshest Ingredients
Vespa Pizzeria was born from a vision to create an authentic Neapolitan-style pizza by incorporating traditional cooking methods and using only the freshest, highest quality ingredients.
The Neapolitan pizzas served at Vespa originated in Naples, Italy and are cooked in a Italian Mugiani wood fired oven. They have been using these ovens in Italy for over 200 hundred years! It is a very specific method of cooking in a oven reading a temperature of 750 degrees at all times. Wood is added to the oven throughout the day and night to keep this consistency. The pizzas are thinly crusted and cook very quickly and have to be constantly monitored so the pizzas are cooked with a slight charring
and bubbling but not burnt.
Vespa has a menu based on Neapolitan influences using fresh ingredients:
Our goal is to use local & seasonal ingredients when available.
- We serve natural & hormone free chicken, pork and beef
- Ashley Farms Natural Chicken
- Benton’s Bacon
- San Gusieppe Pepperoni
- Caputo 00 Italian Flour- (All natural, high quality wheat- no preservatives)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Housemade breads, sauces and dressings
- Housemade desserts
- Illy Italian Espresso and Cappucino**We also offer Gluten Free Crust